To use hardware accelerated decoding and hardware encoding (AMF, NVENC, QSV) features, check the requirements at https://shana.pe.kr/66540
[Added External Library]
1. Added the dav1d 0.5.0
2. Added the gmp 6.1.2
3. Added the gnutls 3.6.10
4. Added the libaom 1.0.0
5. Added the libvidstab 1.1
6. Added the libxml2 2.9.9
7. Added the nettle 3.5.1
8. Added the zimg 2.9.2
[External Library Update]
1. Updated the FFmpeg 4.2.1
2. Updated the MediaInfoLib 19.09
3. Updated the fribidi 1.0.7
4. Updated the libass 0.14.0
5. Updated the ffnvcodec 22.214.171.124
[Added ShanaEncoder Feature]
1. Added the URL and Folder add function.
2. Added the libspeex(SPEEX) codec in ogg file format.
3. Added the libaom-av1(AV1) codec in avi, mp4, mkv, webm file format.
4. Added the HDR to SDR tone mapping function.
5. Added the HDR, pixel format and color space information of input file.
[Fixed ShanaEncoder Feature]
1. Fixed the problem that the Src folder is selected in Concatenate mode.
2. Fixed the problem that the estimated size does not appear when selecting the PCM codec.
3. Fixed the problem that the estimated size is incorrectly calculated when k is not typed or M is typed when inputting bitrate.
4. Improved to use only fonts installed on the system as substitute fonts.
List of international substitute fonts used by ShanaEncoder: Segoe UI, Malgun Gothic, Microsoft YaHei, Microsoft JhengHei, Yu Gothic, Meiryo UI, Leelawadee UI, Leelawadee, Ebrima, Nirmala UI, Gadugi
5. Fixed the problem that some TTC font display issues.
[Improved ShanaEncoder 126.96.36.199r3]
1. Starts Simplified Chinese support and enable you to select Simplified Chinese from the ShanaEncoder and Installer.
2. Fixed issue where HDR to SDR ToneMap option appears in Copy, None mode.
3. Changed the font of the logo to Goyang.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019
Release version and date
v188.8.131.52r3 - Oct 27, 2019
Virus scan result
Download(Download codec library files from web)
* Note: If the codec library fails to download during the installation process,